« Home | Hooray for me! I beat Zelda today!! The N64 zeld... » | Fuck you Bellsouth! my internet conenction has be... » | Why am I awake at 9:30 am on a Saturday?? It's no... » | Is it April yet? *sigh* » | Hi-larious! » | mskortknee: that is a good picture mskortknee: yo... » | buy my crap. please. i need money. » | caryn: i'm back on the market now if you want me.... » | To quote my manager Dan: "Have you ever noticed h... » | So I was talking to Caryn tonight and I realized a... »



So it's definitely allergy season now. My car has a fine coating of yellow dust all over it. And yesterday the first of my symptoms kicked in. Pounding headache, itchy throat, runny nose. Hooray for allergies!! Time to go to CVS an dget me some Claritin. Fortunately, this year I won't have to go to a doctor and lie abotu hwo bad my allegies are to get a prescription. The way I see it, I woudl have had to pay for Claritin anyway, but now that it's over the counter, I'm eliminating teh step of going to a doctor and lying to him/her. First stop on the way home tonight - CVS.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker