« Home | To quote my manager Dan: "Have you ever noticed h... » | So I was talking to Caryn tonight and I realized a... » | I saw the first thong of spring today coming home ... » | Did you know that there's a World Series for poker... » | So I was rooting through a pile of stuff this afte... » | Also, why is RATM's Evil Empire such a damn good r... » | Long overdue and posted entirely without permissio... » | New sheets rock so hard. Mmmm, so clean and soft... » | Damnation... First ROb comes home last night and ... » | here's to going to bed at midnight on a friday nig... »



caryn: i'm back on the market now if you want me.
me: are you asking me out?
caryn: maybe
me: then maybe i'm interested

caryn can really make my day sometimes :)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker