« Home | Did you know that there's a World Series for poker... » | So I was rooting through a pile of stuff this afte... » | Also, why is RATM's Evil Empire such a damn good r... » | Long overdue and posted entirely without permissio... » | New sheets rock so hard. Mmmm, so clean and soft... » | Damnation... First ROb comes home last night and ... » | here's to going to bed at midnight on a friday nig... » | Where's my copy of Suburban Teenage Wasteland Blue... » | XchaosdawningX (12:43:40 AM): hi skyejax99 signed ... » | ow ow ow!! why does putting a big object through ... »



I saw the first thong of spring today coming home from work. This girl had been out sunbathing (it was 70 degrees here today) at the pool and was walking back to her apartment without any coverup. Ahh spring... ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker