« Home | Adam's Lesson of the (yester)Day: How Not to Imp... » | XchaosdawningX (1:04:46 AM): hey hey skyejax99 (1:... » | Here's to taking my lunch break at home, just like... » | So I defintiely watched 5 hours of TV today. god ... » | I've decided that after I graduate I'm moving to F... » | WOOHOO!!!! Jesus and Jackass are gone until next ... » | Georgia Tech Athletics: Excelling at Mediocrity. » | How can driving during the day be so stressful and... » | Tonight's going to be one of those nights where I ... » | Adam's Lesson of the Day: staying up until 2:45 a... »



ow ow ow!! why does putting a big object through a small hole in your body have to hurt so much? i think i've reached the point at which I'm going to have to start using tapers to get bigger jewelry in my ears, cause i'll be damned if i'm going to try pushing a 6g plug through a 10g hole again...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker