« Home | Here's to taking my lunch break at home, just like... » | So I defintiely watched 5 hours of TV today. god ... » | I've decided that after I graduate I'm moving to F... » | WOOHOO!!!! Jesus and Jackass are gone until next ... » | Georgia Tech Athletics: Excelling at Mediocrity. » | How can driving during the day be so stressful and... » | Tonight's going to be one of those nights where I ... » | Adam's Lesson of the Day: staying up until 2:45 a... » | shout out to Alcivar who finally got a job!!!! ho... » | holy crap. i haven't played my bass in probably 6... »



XchaosdawningX (1:04:46 AM): hey hey
skyejax99 (1:04:55 AM): hey
XchaosdawningX (1:05:18 AM): what have you been up to?
skyejax99 (1:06:21 AM): nothin you
XchaosdawningX (1:06:52 AM): just enjoying 2 of my idiot roommates being out of town all week for spring break
XchaosdawningX (1:13:00 AM): anyway, i gotta get to bed, you wanna hook up this weekend sometime?
skyejax99 signed off at 1:17:09 AM.

um, ouch?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker