« Home | Georgia Tech Athletics: Excelling at Mediocrity. » | How can driving during the day be so stressful and... » | Tonight's going to be one of those nights where I ... » | Adam's Lesson of the Day: staying up until 2:45 a... » | shout out to Alcivar who finally got a job!!!! ho... » | holy crap. i haven't played my bass in probably 6... » | Skye rocks my world oh so very hard: skyejax99 (1:... » | I wish Skye wasn't gone this weekend, I wanted to ... » | Stupid dirty next door neighbors having a stupid p... » | in the near future I am planning to write an artic... »



WOOHOO!!!! Jesus and Jackass are gone until next Sunday!! Thank god for spring break! Jonathon went to Boston and Rob's in Texas. *shudder* Fucking Texas...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker