« Home | in the near future I am planning to write an artic... » | you know what rocks? smoked turkey and swiss chee... » | Holy shit... have you seen that new show on ABC??... » | well, it's nice to be home again. even if it mean... » | So my flight got cancelled again. On the plus sid... » | The good news is that I'm feeling well enough to a... » | "Warning: Vicodin may be habit forming" No shit.... » | Nothing like a good night's rest to make everythin... » | good lord i'm in hell. where's my morphine?? wha... » | so far so good. my mouth is bleeding a lot, but t... »



Stupid dirty next door neighbors having a stupid party at stupid 2 am with stupid crappy music playing on stupid subwoofers. The best part about the whole thing is that they managed to draw so much power that they knowcked out power to teh whole building. Not just their apartment. No, my apartment too. The only person who shoudl be capable to tripping a circuit breaker in my apartment is me. Not my next door neighbor. Who the fuck wired this place?? When they blew teh power out everyone started cheering. Except me who started swearing, pounding on walls, and kicking the hell out of the floor. Assholes.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker