« Home | well, it's nice to be home again. even if it mean... » | So my flight got cancelled again. On the plus sid... » | The good news is that I'm feeling well enough to a... » | "Warning: Vicodin may be habit forming" No shit.... » | Nothing like a good night's rest to make everythin... » | good lord i'm in hell. where's my morphine?? wha... » | so far so good. my mouth is bleeding a lot, but t... » | And now I'm off to DC to have bone cut out of my j... » | Jamie and Diana rock my world. Thanks for the can... » | So I was thinking today... Why is February Black ... »



Holy shit... have you seen that new show on ABC?? That Are You Hot? show? I presume you're familiar with amihotornot.com, this show is basically the same thing and they parade peopel out before judges like Lorezno Lamas and give them totally arbitrary scores based on their face, body, and sex appeal, then the 4 highest scores for men and for women get voted on by viewers and it's all in search of "America's Sexiest People." I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. Best show ever.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker