« Home | so far so good. my mouth is bleeding a lot, but t... » | And now I'm off to DC to have bone cut out of my j... » | Jamie and Diana rock my world. Thanks for the can... » | So I was thinking today... Why is February Black ... » | Here's to soul searching and whining all rolled in... » | CEF1243: ????Auto response from XchaosdawningX: da... » | Today was so terrible I don't even want to justify... » | Hooray!!! We got Sci-Fi and Speed back!!! Now I ... » | Stupid work... I wake up every weekend at 8:30 am... » | in reference to the immediately preceding post: m... »



good lord i'm in hell. where's my morphine?? what is this acietomenophine crap?? i want percoset!! at least my left side seems to ahve stopped bvleeding nearly completely. sadly the right side is still keeping up a nice steady drip. *sigh* well, at least I'm not at work.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker