« Home | Stupid work... I wake up every weekend at 8:30 am... » | in reference to the immediately preceding post: m... » | holy crap... i have a date tomorrow... with a girl... » | Why is it that today feels like Friday when yester... » | Mountain Dew should be renamed to Heart Attack Jui... » | Can someone explain to me why I got a letter from ... » | Also, Skittles rule. Especially when I steal them... » | Today has been a damn fine day. Possibly the most... » | How many people do you know who would consider thi... » | Oh, and my 5.1 surround speakers finally showed up... »



Hooray!!! We got Sci-Fi and Speed back!!! Now I don't have to pay out the ass for digital cable just so I can have those instead of Oxygen, WE, and Lifetime. Cause, you know, I watch those channels all the time... Thank god Comcast took over my cable!!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker