« Home | Oh, and my 5.1 surround speakers finally showed up... » | Last night's rain storm was insane. I still had m... » | My next door neighbors rock. I got a new recliner... » | Does anyone remember that ridiculous phase I went ... » | does anyone else think its ridiculous that it was ... » | Here's to digging up the past... *clink* *sniffl... » | Nothing says "It's Sunday!!" like throwing your wi... » | Fedex blows. Why is my package in Norcross when i... » | Corporate America can suck my cock. I spent my wh... » | We've all heard of legalese right? Well, I hereby... »



How many people do you know who would consider this a compliment: "I need you like I need a hole in my head." And not just a compliment but possibly the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to them. Well, you know me, so that's at least one... Let me explain. So I met this girl yesterday who lives in Marietta (suburb of Atlanta) and she looks familiar enough that I think we've bumped into each other at a show or something. So we're talking and she was saying how she needed to run down to Little Five today to pick up some new jewelry for her septum piercing. So naturally the conversation turns to piercing-related things and before long she's told me she needs me like a hole in her head, which considering she has several holes in her head already has got to be the most flattering thing anyone has ever said to me. So not only is she really cute, but she's witty too. Yea!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker