« Home | We've all heard of legalese right? Well, I hereby... » | So Coke apparently has some great new busienss pla... » | It's at least twice as hard to get out of bed when... » | IamLygos: I would be glad to own a Hojillion dolla... » | Oh, and speaking of war, naturally, plenty of peop... » | I gotta give W some credit for his speech last nig... » | You know how sometimes when you're really tired, t... » | can you tell I'm bored? I'm trying to kill time u... » | So this whole worm thing that shut down BOA's ATMs... » | The worst part about a Pentium 75 with 24Mb of ram... »



Corporate America can suck my cock. I spent my whole day in meetings about restructuring the company. This has no relevance to me whatsoever. I'd like to care. I'd like to just think it's intersting from a neutral observationist point of view. I'd like to at least not be bored out of my mind over things that sound pretty on paper but really don't mean shit in the real world. But no. I accomplished nothign today becasue of these meetings. You want to know what affects the company's bottom line the most? Making everyone agitated over losing their jobs and having meetings. Nothing gets accomplished that way. I know I said I wasn't going to badmouth Coke this semester, but christ... By the time I gave up on work today and left at 3:45 I just wanted to go up to Tom Moore's office and punch him in teh face then drive downtown and have a little palaver with Doug Daft and a baseball bat. The things they want to "fix" by restructuring are things that should have never happened in the first place. I mean, why do you need 8 separate marketing departments when one marketing department can't even put out a decent ad? So basically 1000 people are going to lose their jobs becasue the upper management at Coke has been sitting on their asses twidlling their thumbs instead of actively guiding the company. Today I added at least 50 reasons to my "Why I won't be getting a co-op degree b/c I can't handle another full semester here at Coke" list. That's the most productive thing I've done all day sadly. Fuck. At least 1 month of this semester is over and I got paid today.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker