« Home | So Coke apparently has some great new busienss pla... » | It's at least twice as hard to get out of bed when... » | IamLygos: I would be glad to own a Hojillion dolla... » | Oh, and speaking of war, naturally, plenty of peop... » | I gotta give W some credit for his speech last nig... » | You know how sometimes when you're really tired, t... » | can you tell I'm bored? I'm trying to kill time u... » | So this whole worm thing that shut down BOA's ATMs... » | The worst part about a Pentium 75 with 24Mb of ram... » | I've decided the thing I hate most about working i... »



We've all heard of legalese right? Well, I hereby coin the term executivese, or maybe managerese. You decide. I'm just tired of reading things like this: "As we do so, you will have more opportunities to succeed and greater accountability. You will be rewarded for performance, and our operating culture will be more innovative and dynamic, speaking with one voice." and this: "This will make our North American business simpler in process, sharper in strategic focus, and more competitive in the market. Resources will be targeted at the areas of highest potential for our entire business. We will strip complexity from our operations and enhance efficiency. As we become faster, more innovative and more responsive, we will strengthen our relationship with our customers." Speak English!! On the other hand, maybe speaking in executivese is the reason Doug Daft gets paid 20 times what I do.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker