« Home | I gotta give W some credit for his speech last nig... » | You know how sometimes when you're really tired, t... » | can you tell I'm bored? I'm trying to kill time u... » | So this whole worm thing that shut down BOA's ATMs... » | The worst part about a Pentium 75 with 24Mb of ram... » | I've decided the thing I hate most about working i... » | Props to Courtney, who got her Monroe (aka Madonna... » | Atlanta's weather is restarded. We topped out in ... » | Staring Back is so rad. They sounded so full and ... » | of all the sharp jagged metal things I could have ... »



Oh, and speaking of war, naturally, plenty of people are protesting it, myself included, but there are effective ways and ineffective ways of protestign war. This is probably the least effective thing I have ever seen. Kristin poitned it out to me. It's like they didn't realize the irony of their idea. "We're going to protest Bush's spending all this money on war instead of education by willingly removing ourselves from the learning environment instead of making use of the time we have there That'll show them how important we think school is!" Stupid stupid stupid.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker