« Home | Atlanta's weather is restarded. We topped out in ... » | Staring Back is so rad. They sounded so full and ... » | of all the sharp jagged metal things I could have ... » | so it definitely sucks when you can't fall asleep ... » | And how about that new Children of Bodom album? I... » | I had some messed up dreams last night... wow. i... » | Sub box finished. 8g power wire run from battery ... » | So i've been attempting this new "diet" if you wil... » | *sigh* my AIM block list gets bigger every day. » | XchaosdawningX: I'm just sitting in my room build... »



Props to Courtney, who got her Monroe (aka Madonna) piercing yesterday. Nothing says "I'm sexy" like a hole in your face. Except that I actually do think off-centered upper lip piercings are sexy as hell...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker