« Home | BLONDLEGALLY13: I've decided that you are an assh... » | is it time to go home yet? this 3 day weekend won... » | Once upon a time I would have cared about sitting ... » | Have you ever had that feeling at work? You know,... » | So I was assaulted today at lunch. By this crazy ... » | You know you've got a problem when: you refuse to... » | I definitely have a case of "the Mondays..." » | mmmm, chocolate chip pop tarts... » | WOOHOO!!! Let the 3.5 month countdown begin!! Br... » | Went apartment hunting with Brian today. I can't ... »



XchaosdawningX: I'm just sitting in my room building speaker enclosures and listening to Mozart.
BLONDLEGALLY13: OMG, you are so gay!

I wish someone had told me sooner that classical music made you gay... Perhaps watching Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blond would make me straight again? That seems to be the obvious implication.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker