« Home | Have you ever had that feeling at work? You know,... » | So I was assaulted today at lunch. By this crazy ... » | You know you've got a problem when: you refuse to... » | I definitely have a case of "the Mondays..." » | mmmm, chocolate chip pop tarts... » | WOOHOO!!! Let the 3.5 month countdown begin!! Br... » | Went apartment hunting with Brian today. I can't ... » | I hereby resolve to make my best efforts not to ba... » | Slipped my mind in my 'excitement' to be back at w... » | Is it a bad sign when you start your second week o... »



Once upon a time I would have cared about sitting in a dentist's chair and having him cut wisdom teeth out of my jaw on Valentine's Day... But since my girlfriend, I mean computer, has made other plans, I am available all day. So instead of being lonely and depressed I'm going to be bleeding and in pain. A minor difference, I realize, but at least the physical pain can be combated with our good friend codine.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker