« Home | Is it a bad sign when you start your second week o... » | I am so not into this whole work thing...It's 10:1... » | So I like snow and all, and usually i get really e... » | Apparently Caryn's birthday and I aren't compatibl... » | I really gotta stop looking at BME and body jewelr... » | I don't even want to talk about our football team ... » | Today we're going to talk about stupid people and ... » | you know what the greatest feeling is in the world... » | Let's review the last couple days of my life...12/... » | So yeah, I finally joined the cool club and got on... »



Slipped my mind in my 'excitement' to be back at work again, but my flight back to Atlanta on Monday morning contained a couple nice surprises. The first was that Mrs. Krider was a flight attendant on my flight and the second was that I ended up getting a seat in First Class somehow. I'm quite certain the two are unrelated since my seat was unchanged from the time I checked in 1.5 hours before the flight. But man oh man, first class, even on Airtran, so much more room than economy. Slouched comfortably in my chair, my knees weren't even close to the seat in front of me. Definitely worth waiting a day and not fighting the snow and being delayed 3 times liek my original flight was. Plus I missed a bunch of work! Yea!!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker