« Home | I definitely have a case of "the Mondays..." » | mmmm, chocolate chip pop tarts... » | WOOHOO!!! Let the 3.5 month countdown begin!! Br... » | Went apartment hunting with Brian today. I can't ... » | I hereby resolve to make my best efforts not to ba... » | Slipped my mind in my 'excitement' to be back at w... » | Is it a bad sign when you start your second week o... » | I am so not into this whole work thing...It's 10:1... » | So I like snow and all, and usually i get really e... » | Apparently Caryn's birthday and I aren't compatibl... »



You know you've got a problem when: you refuse to live in a really nice moderately priced apartment based solely on the fact that the name of the floorplan is The Elite and you'd be livign at The Pallisades...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker