« Home | Went apartment hunting with Brian today. I can't ... » | I hereby resolve to make my best efforts not to ba... » | Slipped my mind in my 'excitement' to be back at w... » | Is it a bad sign when you start your second week o... » | I am so not into this whole work thing...It's 10:1... » | So I like snow and all, and usually i get really e... » | Apparently Caryn's birthday and I aren't compatibl... » | I really gotta stop looking at BME and body jewelr... » | I don't even want to talk about our football team ... » | Today we're going to talk about stupid people and ... »



WOOHOO!!! Let the 3.5 month countdown begin!! Brian went to look at some more apartments today and found a great place, so I went back with him this afternoon and loved it, so we put down out deposit and application fee. And since we did it within 24 hours of our initial showing, teh deposit was $100 instead of $400. booyah. The place looks fantastic and is in a great area righ tnext to all soerts of good stuff liek Sears, Best Buy, the movie theater, and most importantly, Wendy's. And the girl who showed us around lives there, which is always a good sign. Anyway, it's a little farther from campus than I would really like, but still an easy 15-20 minute trip. 1150 sq ft, 2 big bedrooms, a good sized living room, nice kitchen, W/D hookups, a sun room, car wash area, beautiful terraced swimming pool, wooded area, lake, gazebo, picnic area. You gotta come visit me and check this place out. Anyway, you can see some pics and floorplans and such on their website. We'll be living in the Dogwood stlye, which is actually listed under 1BR for some weird reason. So yeah, basically I'm incredibly excited! No more Rob!!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker