« Home | I hereby resolve to make my best efforts not to ba... » | Slipped my mind in my 'excitement' to be back at w... » | Is it a bad sign when you start your second week o... » | I am so not into this whole work thing...It's 10:1... » | So I like snow and all, and usually i get really e... » | Apparently Caryn's birthday and I aren't compatibl... » | I really gotta stop looking at BME and body jewelr... » | I don't even want to talk about our football team ... » | Today we're going to talk about stupid people and ... » | you know what the greatest feeling is in the world... »



Went apartment hunting with Brian today. I can't WAIT to get the hell away from Rob and Jonathon. They're nice enough guys, but Jonathon's too religious and Rob's not only stupid but also a slob. We saw some pretty nice places that are within our price range, so it looks promising. I don't realyl feel liek moving again, but maybe gettign a fresh start in a enw place isn't such a bad idea. Get away from Rob's red juice stains in teh livign room and Jonathon's paint stains in the dining room and all the holes we've put in the walls for our ethernet cables. Ratty worn down carpets, dirty walls, clogged sinks (thanks Rob. you suck.). On second thought, I definitely want to move.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker