« Home | Slipped my mind in my 'excitement' to be back at w... » | Is it a bad sign when you start your second week o... » | I am so not into this whole work thing...It's 10:1... » | So I like snow and all, and usually i get really e... » | Apparently Caryn's birthday and I aren't compatibl... » | I really gotta stop looking at BME and body jewelr... » | I don't even want to talk about our football team ... » | Today we're going to talk about stupid people and ... » | you know what the greatest feeling is in the world... » | Let's review the last couple days of my life...12/... »



I hereby resolve to make my best efforts not to bad mouth corporate america or complain about why big compaines ignore the individual in exchange for higher profits. As long as I'm working at Coke it seems only fair. It's going to require a hell of a lot of will power, but that's my goal. Feel free to scold me next week when I've completely forgotten I said this.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker