« Home | So I was assaulted today at lunch. By this crazy ... » | You know you've got a problem when: you refuse to... » | I definitely have a case of "the Mondays..." » | mmmm, chocolate chip pop tarts... » | WOOHOO!!! Let the 3.5 month countdown begin!! Br... » | Went apartment hunting with Brian today. I can't ... » | I hereby resolve to make my best efforts not to ba... » | Slipped my mind in my 'excitement' to be back at w... » | Is it a bad sign when you start your second week o... » | I am so not into this whole work thing...It's 10:1... »



Have you ever had that feeling at work? You know, the one where you just really really need to take a nap? The one where if you don't put your head down on your desk RIGHT NOW, your head is going to do it anyway when you pass out? But on the other hand you know that if you do close your eyes, you won't be able to open them again under your own power for a couple hours. So you get up and walk around hoping that the moving blood will give you some energy, cause that pint of orange juice and a strawberry pop tart sure didn't... Except that standing up makes you so damned dizzy that you feel like you're falling over even when you're standing perfectly still. Just turning your head feels like falling down a flight of stairs. Yeah, that feeling. Have you ever had that feeling? Cause I've been having it all morning and I just want to go to lie down and wake up next week...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker