« Home | You know you've got a problem when: you refuse to... » | I definitely have a case of "the Mondays..." » | mmmm, chocolate chip pop tarts... » | WOOHOO!!! Let the 3.5 month countdown begin!! Br... » | Went apartment hunting with Brian today. I can't ... » | I hereby resolve to make my best efforts not to ba... » | Slipped my mind in my 'excitement' to be back at w... » | Is it a bad sign when you start your second week o... » | I am so not into this whole work thing...It's 10:1... » | So I like snow and all, and usually i get really e... »



So I was assaulted today at lunch. By this crazy black lady. Who wanted me to buy cologne. At a mexican restaurant. It was very wierd. I was just sitting there with Scotty and the Yhapster enjoying my taquitos and my spanish rice. And she came and sat down with us and asked what cologen we wore. I was like "I put on my Old Spice deodorant every morning, does that count?" She kept pestering us to try her various colognes adn to buy some for our girlfriends and mothers. We eventualyl managhed to convince her adn her two giant bodyguards (i guess) that we weren't intersted in her high pressure sales promotion. On the way out we informed the manager, who we all know pretty well cause we've done a lot of work with him putting in experimental dispenser equipment and he had her thrown out. So at least we spared a few other people the annoyance. Damn near ruined my lunch too with her dirty perfumes overcoming my delicious mexican food smells. Oh well. Every day is a new adventure. In stupidity apparently...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker