« Home | Staring Back is so rad. They sounded so full and ... » | of all the sharp jagged metal things I could have ... » | so it definitely sucks when you can't fall asleep ... » | And how about that new Children of Bodom album? I... » | I had some messed up dreams last night... wow. i... » | Sub box finished. 8g power wire run from battery ... » | So i've been attempting this new "diet" if you wil... » | *sigh* my AIM block list gets bigger every day. » | XchaosdawningX: I'm just sitting in my room build... » | BLONDLEGALLY13: I've decided that you are an assh... »



Atlanta's weather is restarded. We topped out in the low 30's last weekend, then the last coupel days it's been in the upper 50's and maybe even broke 60 on Monday. Today it's probably goign to only hit 45 and tomorrow the projected high is 29. What the hell is going on?? Stupid weather.
On the plus side, I slept with my bedroom window open last night and it was the best night's sleep I'd had in weeks. Cool fresh air is so much easier to sleep with undfer my nice big comforter than the air that's normally in my bedroom. Our heater sucks, so to keep fromdying of hypothermia when i gets realyl cold, I use a space heater. Only that produces very very dry ehat and I always wake up so dehaydrated that way, so I have to run a vaporizer whenever I run the space heater. (Between the two of them, they almost overpower the sound of my computer fans. Almost.) So yeah, with a wide open window and no other noises, I slept so much better. I actually feel rested for once and I don't feel like I need a nap at 11 am like I usually do.
*Sigh* I guess I'll have to wait until March to get another good night's sleep with open windows. Or maybe just next week. With this crazy weather, who knows...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker