« Home | *sigh* my AIM block list gets bigger every day. » | XchaosdawningX: I'm just sitting in my room build... » | BLONDLEGALLY13: I've decided that you are an assh... » | is it time to go home yet? this 3 day weekend won... » | Once upon a time I would have cared about sitting ... » | Have you ever had that feeling at work? You know,... » | So I was assaulted today at lunch. By this crazy ... » | You know you've got a problem when: you refuse to... » | I definitely have a case of "the Mondays..." » | mmmm, chocolate chip pop tarts... »



So i've been attempting this new "diet" if you will. Since I'm back at work, I can't seem to wake up early enough to eat breakfast and I never feel like cooking when i get home. So I've been eating breakfast foods at dinner time and so far it's been pretty successful. Let me explain what food I have in the house:
-milk
-orange juice
-grapefruit juice
-wheat bread
-bagels (blueberry, cinnamon raisin)
-pop tarts (wild berry, chocolate chip, strawberry, cinnamon apple)
-cereal (Cheerios and Chex)
-eggs
-pancake mix
-yogurt
-fruit (peaches, apples, pears)
The theory here being that breakfast is pretty healthy and provides a lot of good nutrients. It's easy to prepare and requires little cleanup. So all in all this is a great thigns during the work week. Here's the problem: weekends. See, breakfast is awesome, but I can only eat so many bowls of cereal or bagels in one day for every meal. Alas, it seems I will ahve to return to Kroger and pick up some more lunch/dinner appropriate food for the weekends. Oh well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker