« Home | So i've been attempting this new "diet" if you wil... » | *sigh* my AIM block list gets bigger every day. » | XchaosdawningX: I'm just sitting in my room build... » | BLONDLEGALLY13: I've decided that you are an assh... » | is it time to go home yet? this 3 day weekend won... » | Once upon a time I would have cared about sitting ... » | Have you ever had that feeling at work? You know,... » | So I was assaulted today at lunch. By this crazy ... » | You know you've got a problem when: you refuse to... » | I definitely have a case of "the Mondays..." »



Sub box finished. 8g power wire run from battery to trunk. RCA cables run from head unit to trunk. Everythign installed for fit and function. Now all that remains are the finishing touches to make it look good. Cause it already sounds so damn good. Mmm, bass.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker