« Home | The worst part about a Pentium 75 with 24Mb of ram... » | I've decided the thing I hate most about working i... » | Props to Courtney, who got her Monroe (aka Madonna... » | Atlanta's weather is restarded. We topped out in ... » | Staring Back is so rad. They sounded so full and ... » | of all the sharp jagged metal things I could have ... » | so it definitely sucks when you can't fall asleep ... » | And how about that new Children of Bodom album? I... » | I had some messed up dreams last night... wow. i... » | Sub box finished. 8g power wire run from battery ... »



So this whole worm thing that shut down BOA's ATMs? Annoying as hell. All I want to do is give BOA my paycheck for nearly $1000. But no. It'd be nice to get some cash out of it as well, cause I have $4. Yes. $4 in cash. Mmm mmm, Wendy's. So now I have some assorted change. Hooray. "Well why don't you just go to the bank when they're open Adam?" I'm glad you asked. Have you seen what hours banks are open? I'm at work all those hours... The closest BOA to my office is at about 15 minutes away. So pretty much my entire lunch break could be depositing money. Wouldn't that be grand? *sigh* So maybe the ATM will be fixed after the Simpsons tonight so I can deposit my paycheck. Stupid hackers. This is one of those things that makes you go, "why would anyone want to just make the internet really laggy and not actually damage anything. What the hell is wrong with you people?" Then I remember that this is one of those things that's hilarious when it doesn't happen to you and something I would have attempted in high school. Of course, back then the internet was so laggy to begin with that any impact I made would be barely perceptible.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker