« Home | Oh, and speaking of war, naturally, plenty of peop... » | I gotta give W some credit for his speech last nig... » | You know how sometimes when you're really tired, t... » | can you tell I'm bored? I'm trying to kill time u... » | So this whole worm thing that shut down BOA's ATMs... » | The worst part about a Pentium 75 with 24Mb of ram... » | I've decided the thing I hate most about working i... » | Props to Courtney, who got her Monroe (aka Madonna... » | Atlanta's weather is restarded. We topped out in ... » | Staring Back is so rad. They sounded so full and ... »



IamLygos: I would be glad to own a Hojillion dollar bill
XchaosdawningX: that'd be fucking sweet.
IamLygos: even if I did have to use it to get my bread in the bread line
XchaosdawningX: a wheelbarrow-full of them in fact.
IamLygos: with bush's picture in the center with two thumbs up
IamLygos: ive decided after careful introspection that he is an imp
XchaosdawningX: and Buddy Jesus on the back with our new national slogan "kill the heathens" in a halo around his head.
IamLygos: i think when he's not giving speeches he hobbles around the white house like gollum cackling to himself about the tender meat of children

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker