« Home | Does anyone remember that ridiculous phase I went ... » | does anyone else think its ridiculous that it was ... » | Here's to digging up the past... *clink* *sniffl... » | Nothing says "It's Sunday!!" like throwing your wi... » | Fedex blows. Why is my package in Norcross when i... » | Corporate America can suck my cock. I spent my wh... » | We've all heard of legalese right? Well, I hereby... » | So Coke apparently has some great new busienss pla... » | It's at least twice as hard to get out of bed when... » | IamLygos: I would be glad to own a Hojillion dolla... »



My next door neighbors rock. I got a new recliner, a 5-drawer dresser, and a video cabinet. The dresser is a little scratched up on one side, but that side could go against a wall. woohoo free stuff! Sadly, there was a wrought iron table that was really nice. It needed a new glass top, and we were going to pick it up when we went back for the recliner, but some other garbage pirate like myself swooped in and took it whiel we were carrying the dresser up the stairs. bastards!! oh well. at least I got a bunch of good stuff.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker