« Home | Here's to digging up the past... *clink* *sniffl... » | Nothing says "It's Sunday!!" like throwing your wi... » | Fedex blows. Why is my package in Norcross when i... » | Corporate America can suck my cock. I spent my wh... » | We've all heard of legalese right? Well, I hereby... » | So Coke apparently has some great new busienss pla... » | It's at least twice as hard to get out of bed when... » | IamLygos: I would be glad to own a Hojillion dolla... » | Oh, and speaking of war, naturally, plenty of peop... » | I gotta give W some credit for his speech last nig... »



does anyone else think its ridiculous that it was warmer and clearer in Atlanta today than it will be tomorrow in Cancun??

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker