« Home | Last night's rain storm was insane. I still had m... » | My next door neighbors rock. I got a new recliner... » | Does anyone remember that ridiculous phase I went ... » | does anyone else think its ridiculous that it was ... » | Here's to digging up the past... *clink* *sniffl... » | Nothing says "It's Sunday!!" like throwing your wi... » | Fedex blows. Why is my package in Norcross when i... » | Corporate America can suck my cock. I spent my wh... » | We've all heard of legalese right? Well, I hereby... » | So Coke apparently has some great new busienss pla... »



Oh, and my 5.1 surround speakers finally showed up yesterday no thanks to worthelss Fedex. Last time I checked, yesterday wasn't Feb 1...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker