« Home | How many people do you know who would consider thi... » | Oh, and my 5.1 surround speakers finally showed up... » | Last night's rain storm was insane. I still had m... » | My next door neighbors rock. I got a new recliner... » | Does anyone remember that ridiculous phase I went ... » | does anyone else think its ridiculous that it was ... » | Here's to digging up the past... *clink* *sniffl... » | Nothing says "It's Sunday!!" like throwing your wi... » | Fedex blows. Why is my package in Norcross when i... » | Corporate America can suck my cock. I spent my wh... »



Today has been a damn fine day. Possibly the most productive day I've had at work in 2 or 3 weeks. Everything I wanted to get done today got done, and now I'm even ahead of the game for tomorrow. Booyah. I finally got my sub box adjusted right where I want it and my car stereo sounds fantastic now. I got my new 'desk chair' cleaned up and I'm sitting in it right now. It'll take a little getting used to after my last chair, but this oen has way more lumbar support, so if only I would stop slouching all the time my back would be completely fixed in a matter of days! Sadly, the arrival of my new recliner (from the dumpster) means that my old green easy chair is finally going away. It's sad really, becasue that chair is older than I am. When my parents brought my home from the hospital after I was born, they used to rock me to sleep in that chair. Hell, I rocked myself to sleep as recently as last week. Of course, there's a lot less padding than there used to be and only 1 of the 4 springs is still intact, but it was still damned comfortable for a 22 year old chair. Goodbye old friend. Fortunately, my 'new' chair is a welcome addition to what it now a 5.1 soudn system and 20" monitor. Mmmm, feel the goodness.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker