« Home | Can someone explain to me why I got a letter from ... » | Also, Skittles rule. Especially when I steal them... » | Today has been a damn fine day. Possibly the most... » | How many people do you know who would consider thi... » | Oh, and my 5.1 surround speakers finally showed up... » | Last night's rain storm was insane. I still had m... » | My next door neighbors rock. I got a new recliner... » | Does anyone remember that ridiculous phase I went ... » | does anyone else think its ridiculous that it was ... » | Here's to digging up the past... *clink* *sniffl... »



Mountain Dew should be renamed to Heart Attack Juice... And speaking of soda, Coke is putting up a Sprite ad on the entire south side of their world headquarters for the NBA All-Star game in Altanta. This thing is damned huge. I saw part of it being put up today. I'm sure it'll be on the news when its finished.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker