« Home | Also, Skittles rule. Especially when I steal them... » | Today has been a damn fine day. Possibly the most... » | How many people do you know who would consider thi... » | Oh, and my 5.1 surround speakers finally showed up... » | Last night's rain storm was insane. I still had m... » | My next door neighbors rock. I got a new recliner... » | Does anyone remember that ridiculous phase I went ... » | does anyone else think its ridiculous that it was ... » | Here's to digging up the past... *clink* *sniffl... » | Nothing says "It's Sunday!!" like throwing your wi... »



Can someone explain to me why I got a letter from Florida's ECE department asking me to consider them for graduate school? Why on earth would I go to a well respected top-of-the-heap engineering school for undergrad and then go to a respectable, although not exactly top tier school with an engineering program for graduate work? You're supposed to do it teh other way around. Not like it really matters though. My GPS is far too crappy to get into graduate school unless I aced the GRE. And really, what are the chances of that? Especially when I just want out fo this place right now. What's the chance of me graduatign and then wanting to stay here another 2-4 years? Somewhere in the neighborhood of zero. I just thought it was hilaroius that Florida of all places sent me a letter. And don't give me that "Victor told them to send it to you" crap.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker