« Home | So I was thinking today... Why is February Black ... » | Here's to soul searching and whining all rolled in... » | CEF1243: ????Auto response from XchaosdawningX: da... » | Today was so terrible I don't even want to justify... » | Hooray!!! We got Sci-Fi and Speed back!!! Now I ... » | Stupid work... I wake up every weekend at 8:30 am... » | in reference to the immediately preceding post: m... » | holy crap... i have a date tomorrow... with a girl... » | Why is it that today feels like Friday when yester... » | Mountain Dew should be renamed to Heart Attack Jui... »



Jamie and Diana rock my world. Thanks for the candy, swim suit calendar, and VS catalog ladies. And Tim's cool too. Cause he picked out the "I Choo Choo Choose You!" candy box. Good call.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker