« Home | Here's to soul searching and whining all rolled in... » | CEF1243: ????Auto response from XchaosdawningX: da... » | Today was so terrible I don't even want to justify... » | Hooray!!! We got Sci-Fi and Speed back!!! Now I ... » | Stupid work... I wake up every weekend at 8:30 am... » | in reference to the immediately preceding post: m... » | holy crap... i have a date tomorrow... with a girl... » | Why is it that today feels like Friday when yester... » | Mountain Dew should be renamed to Heart Attack Jui... » | Can someone explain to me why I got a letter from ... »



So I was thinking today... Why is February Black History Month? And why aren't Al Sharpton and Jesses Jackson up in arms about it? Cause really, black people are getting screwed on this deal. They get 28 days a year (29 every 4 years) where America as a whole celebrates their culture and heritage or whatever. The US gov't couldn't have sprung for April maybe? Give them a full 30 days? Why not July and give them 31? Everything's equal now my ass... Even when we celebrate black history, Whitey is trying to keep the black man down. I'm going to write my congressman. And ask him to throw some pork my direction so I won't go straight to the media with this little tidbit.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker