« Home | "Warning: Vicodin may be habit forming" No shit.... » | Nothing like a good night's rest to make everythin... » | good lord i'm in hell. where's my morphine?? wha... » | so far so good. my mouth is bleeding a lot, but t... » | And now I'm off to DC to have bone cut out of my j... » | Jamie and Diana rock my world. Thanks for the can... » | So I was thinking today... Why is February Black ... » | Here's to soul searching and whining all rolled in... » | CEF1243: ????Auto response from XchaosdawningX: da... » | Today was so terrible I don't even want to justify... »



The good news is that I'm feeling well enough to argue with my parents again. At least, I think that's good news... Jury's still out on that one I guess.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker