« Home | The good news is that I'm feeling well enough to a... » | "Warning: Vicodin may be habit forming" No shit.... » | Nothing like a good night's rest to make everythin... » | good lord i'm in hell. where's my morphine?? wha... » | so far so good. my mouth is bleeding a lot, but t... » | And now I'm off to DC to have bone cut out of my j... » | Jamie and Diana rock my world. Thanks for the can... » | So I was thinking today... Why is February Black ... » | Here's to soul searching and whining all rolled in... » | CEF1243: ????Auto response from XchaosdawningX: da... »



So my flight got cancelled again. On the plus side, at least I'm missing work ("I wouldn't say I've been missing it Bob.") but on teh down side, I'm running low on pain killers and can't get out to the drug store to get more. Oh well. So I'm on a flight tomorrow night instead and should be home by midnight and back at work on Wednesday. Unless somethign else goes wrong.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker