« Home | you know what rocks? smoked turkey and swiss chee... » | Holy shit... have you seen that new show on ABC??... » | well, it's nice to be home again. even if it mean... » | So my flight got cancelled again. On the plus sid... » | The good news is that I'm feeling well enough to a... » | "Warning: Vicodin may be habit forming" No shit.... » | Nothing like a good night's rest to make everythin... » | good lord i'm in hell. where's my morphine?? wha... » | so far so good. my mouth is bleeding a lot, but t... » | And now I'm off to DC to have bone cut out of my j... »



in the near future I am planning to write an article with the tentative title of: Why Saddam is a Hero. Just some advanced warning so everyone can get all their anger ready for me. This is partially out of my need to be controverisal all the time and push people's buttons, but mostly it's because I'm tired of seeing people interviewed on TV who are protesting war with Iraq because "it's about oil." it's not about oil (at least not directly) and I will explain why in my article. Furthermore I will explain why Saddam is actually keeping the middle east from crumbling into chaos. It'll be posted on punkrocks.net and I'll let you know when it's available.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker