« Home | shout out to Alcivar who finally got a job!!!! ho... » | holy crap. i haven't played my bass in probably 6... » | Skye rocks my world oh so very hard: skyejax99 (1:... » | I wish Skye wasn't gone this weekend, I wanted to ... » | Stupid dirty next door neighbors having a stupid p... » | in the near future I am planning to write an artic... » | you know what rocks? smoked turkey and swiss chee... » | Holy shit... have you seen that new show on ABC??... » | well, it's nice to be home again. even if it mean... » | So my flight got cancelled again. On the plus sid... »



Adam's Lesson of the Day: staying up until 2:45 am on the phone makes being at work at 9 am very difficult. Especially when it results in me still being in my bed at 9:15... On the other hand, Skye is awesome and my job sucks, so I can't say that I'm particularly broken up about it. I mean, yeah, I was tired all day, but that's hardly a new development. Now if only she hadn't had to cancel our date tonight :(

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker