« Home | Skye rocks my world oh so very hard: skyejax99 (1:... » | I wish Skye wasn't gone this weekend, I wanted to ... » | Stupid dirty next door neighbors having a stupid p... » | in the near future I am planning to write an artic... » | you know what rocks? smoked turkey and swiss chee... » | Holy shit... have you seen that new show on ABC??... » | well, it's nice to be home again. even if it mean... » | So my flight got cancelled again. On the plus sid... » | The good news is that I'm feeling well enough to a... » | "Warning: Vicodin may be habit forming" No shit.... »



holy crap. i haven't played my bass in probably 6 months. fortunately, my nice strings were still almost perfectly in tune. unfortunately, my fingers are so weak and not callused anymore... God, I think I played maybe 30 minutes before my hand started cramping up and now my fingers are sore as hell. *sigh* I guess I'd better just get back into the habit of playign all the time until I get my strength back.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker