« Home | Stupid dirty next door neighbors having a stupid p... » | in the near future I am planning to write an artic... » | you know what rocks? smoked turkey and swiss chee... » | Holy shit... have you seen that new show on ABC??... » | well, it's nice to be home again. even if it mean... » | So my flight got cancelled again. On the plus sid... » | The good news is that I'm feeling well enough to a... » | "Warning: Vicodin may be habit forming" No shit.... » | Nothing like a good night's rest to make everythin... » | good lord i'm in hell. where's my morphine?? wha... »



I wish Skye wasn't gone this weekend, I wanted to hang out... :( Not that I realyl have any room to complain since I was gone all last weekend having my wisdom teeth out. *sigh* oh well. I think this is the first time in my life I've actually wanted it to be Monday.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker