« Home | Adam's Lesson of the Day: staying up until 2:45 a... » | shout out to Alcivar who finally got a job!!!! ho... » | holy crap. i haven't played my bass in probably 6... » | Skye rocks my world oh so very hard: skyejax99 (1:... » | I wish Skye wasn't gone this weekend, I wanted to ... » | Stupid dirty next door neighbors having a stupid p... » | in the near future I am planning to write an artic... » | you know what rocks? smoked turkey and swiss chee... » | Holy shit... have you seen that new show on ABC??... » | well, it's nice to be home again. even if it mean... »



Tonight's going to be one of those nights where I get in my car and just drive around with the windows open. With all the rain we've been having, the air is crisp and clear, and it's still reasonably warm. I want to go see someone. Not everyone, but just someone. No one in particular really. Tonight just feels like a one-on-one kind of night. And since it seems everyone I know is on the way out the door for spring break or already has plans tonight, looks like the night air is going to be my companion.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker