« Home | I've decided that after I graduate I'm moving to F... » | WOOHOO!!!! Jesus and Jackass are gone until next ... » | Georgia Tech Athletics: Excelling at Mediocrity. » | How can driving during the day be so stressful and... » | Tonight's going to be one of those nights where I ... » | Adam's Lesson of the Day: staying up until 2:45 a... » | shout out to Alcivar who finally got a job!!!! ho... » | holy crap. i haven't played my bass in probably 6... » | Skye rocks my world oh so very hard: skyejax99 (1:... » | I wish Skye wasn't gone this weekend, I wanted to ... »



So I defintiely watched 5 hours of TV today. god that's sad. I won't even try to justify it as educational despite the fact that 3 of those hours were on Discovery. And while I suppose I coudl make a case for me learning things from Monster Garage, mostly I watch that show for entertainment. So an hour of teh Simpsons, Raymond, 3 hours fo Monster Garage, and Futurama sure do make up 5 hours of TV. I need to start running in the evenings or something so I don't watch so much damned brain rotting nonsense. Yeah, like that'll happen...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker