« Home | WOOHOO!!!! Jesus and Jackass are gone until next ... » | Georgia Tech Athletics: Excelling at Mediocrity. » | How can driving during the day be so stressful and... » | Tonight's going to be one of those nights where I ... » | Adam's Lesson of the Day: staying up until 2:45 a... » | shout out to Alcivar who finally got a job!!!! ho... » | holy crap. i haven't played my bass in probably 6... » | Skye rocks my world oh so very hard: skyejax99 (1:... » | I wish Skye wasn't gone this weekend, I wanted to ... » | Stupid dirty next door neighbors having a stupid p... »



I've decided that after I graduate I'm moving to Finland to start a metal band. I know that sounds silly, but here's the deal: Children of Bodom is the most rockin' metal band I've heard since I first heard Metallica. And they've got 3 amazing albums under their belts. Sonata Arctica blows me away every time I listen to them and their new album is going to be on my playlist right beside Children's of Bodom's new Hate Crew Deathroll record logn into the forseeable future. Then add to that Nightwish. 3 of the best metal bands I've heard in a long ass time, and yes, that's taking Darkest Hour and Age of Ruin into account. And they're all from Finland. I am so moving there. And if my metal band doesn't work out, I'll just marry some hot scandanavian model and live off her swimsuit-ad money.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker