« Home | XchaosdawningX (1:04:46 AM): hey hey skyejax99 (1:... » | Here's to taking my lunch break at home, just like... » | So I defintiely watched 5 hours of TV today. god ... » | I've decided that after I graduate I'm moving to F... » | WOOHOO!!!! Jesus and Jackass are gone until next ... » | Georgia Tech Athletics: Excelling at Mediocrity. » | How can driving during the day be so stressful and... » | Tonight's going to be one of those nights where I ... » | Adam's Lesson of the Day: staying up until 2:45 a... » | shout out to Alcivar who finally got a job!!!! ho... »



Adam's Lesson of the (yester)Day:
How Not to Impress Your Clients in 5 Easy Steps:
1 - Hold a Formal Design Review 3 months after it's scheduled date.
2 - Agree to provide lunch for everyone, when 12:30 rolls around, "forget" that you agreed to provide lunch and run out to Publix for bread and a cold cut platter.
3 - Invite 25 people to your design review, which is to be held in a conference room intended for 10 people.
4 - Schedule your meeting run from 11 to 5 and at 4:30 be only 2/3 of the way through your presentations.
5 - Have everyone giving a presentation bring in their material in a different format and on a different computer.
If you follow these 5 simple steps you can guarantee not only to not finish your project on time but also to not get your $200,000 bonus.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker