« Home | Also, why is RATM's Evil Empire such a damn good r... » | Long overdue and posted entirely without permissio... » | New sheets rock so hard. Mmmm, so clean and soft... » | Damnation... First ROb comes home last night and ... » | here's to going to bed at midnight on a friday nig... » | Where's my copy of Suburban Teenage Wasteland Blue... » | XchaosdawningX (12:43:40 AM): hi skyejax99 signed ... » | ow ow ow!! why does putting a big object through ... » | Adam's Lesson of the (yester)Day: How Not to Imp... » | XchaosdawningX (1:04:46 AM): hey hey skyejax99 (1:... »



So I was rooting through a pile of stuff this afternoon trying to throw a bunch of stuff away and I came across my old ASP journals. Oddly enough, there's no journal entries in any of the 4 books. There is a lot of doodling, some of my original writing, a bunch of to-do lists, and some college admission info. Among the 10-15 sheets I tore out to save were these two gems that Kristin did. Enjoy!

Glad to see that Kristin loves herself... Or at least wants other people to know that I love her in spite of my girly hadwriting.

Kristin thinks chickens do it doggie style...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker