« Home | ow ow ow!! why does putting a big object through ... » | Adam's Lesson of the (yester)Day: How Not to Imp... » | XchaosdawningX (1:04:46 AM): hey hey skyejax99 (1:... » | Here's to taking my lunch break at home, just like... » | So I defintiely watched 5 hours of TV today. god ... » | I've decided that after I graduate I'm moving to F... » | WOOHOO!!!! Jesus and Jackass are gone until next ... » | Georgia Tech Athletics: Excelling at Mediocrity. » | How can driving during the day be so stressful and... » | Tonight's going to be one of those nights where I ... »



XchaosdawningX (12:43:40 AM): hi
skyejax99 signed off at 12:44:14 AM.

okay, i definitely get the hint now. although this is really one of those times when it would be more polite to just say "fuck off, i'm not interested in you anymore" rather than ignoring me. *sigh* :(

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker