« Home | here's to going to bed at midnight on a friday nig... » | Where's my copy of Suburban Teenage Wasteland Blue... » | XchaosdawningX (12:43:40 AM): hi skyejax99 signed ... » | ow ow ow!! why does putting a big object through ... » | Adam's Lesson of the (yester)Day: How Not to Imp... » | XchaosdawningX (1:04:46 AM): hey hey skyejax99 (1:... » | Here's to taking my lunch break at home, just like... » | So I defintiely watched 5 hours of TV today. god ... » | I've decided that after I graduate I'm moving to F... » | WOOHOO!!!! Jesus and Jackass are gone until next ... »



Damnation... First ROb comes home last night and ruins my evening and then Jonathon comes home thsi afternoon and ruins teh rest of my weekend. These idiots weren't supposed to be home until tomorrow night... And what's the first thing Jonathon says to me as he walks in the door? "Next time you go to the auto store, pick up some body paint cause I hit your car on the way in." What a moron. Is it May yet? How much longer do I have to wait before I never have to see these guys again? Dammit.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker